In 2005, attorney Luke M. Wagner graduated from the William Mitchell College of Law and returned home to practice law with his father in western Wisconsin. He is admitted to practice law in both Wisconsin and Minnesota state courts and in the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin.
One hundred percent of Mr. Wagner’s practice is dedicated to helping people who have been injured. He looks out for all of his clients as if they were family. In 2010, he brought a case all the way to the Wisconsin Supreme Court. In that case, Mr. Wagner represented an insured person who had been injured in a hit-and-run accident. That person’s own insurance company refused to compensate him for his injuries even though he had uninsured motorist coverage. The Supreme Court agreed with Mr. Wagner’s arguments and found in his client’s favor
Throughout his career, Mr. Wagner has been involved in the legal community through organizations such as the American Bar Association, the Wisconsin Association for Justice, the St. Croix Valley Bar Association, and the Eau Claire County Bar Association. Additionally, Mr. Wagner has participated in Leadership Menomonie through the Menomonie Area Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Wagner enjoys practicing law. When he is not at work, he also enjoys playing softball, playing golf, playing volleyball, deer hunting, and walking his dog Hank.
Areas of Practice
- Car accidents
- Personal injury representing the plaintiff
- Wisconsin, 2005
- Minnesota, 2006
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2005
- Zarder, et al. v. Acuity, et al., 782 N.W.2D 682, 324 WIS.2D 325, 2010 WI 35 (Wisconsin Supreme Court 2010)
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota; J.D. 2005
- University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, Wisconsin; B.S. cum laude 2002
- American Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- St Croix Valley Bar Association
- Eau Claire County Bar Association