For more than 40 years, attorney Michael P. Wagner has been helping people solve their problems in the courts of Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Attorney Wagner is a proud graduate of the University of Wisconsin at Eau Claire and the William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul. He is admitted to practice in the state courts of Minnesota and Wisconsin, the United States Court of Federal Claims, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, the United States Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, and the United States Court of Appeals 8th Circuit.
Mr. Wagner believes that he is a regular person who is lucky to be able to work hard to help people who have been hurt. One hundred percent of his practice is devoted to litigation on their behalf.
Over the course of his career, attorney Wagner has participated in many professional associations and has been honored to serve on various ethics committees. For example, he was appointed by the Wisconsin Supreme Court to the Office of Lawyer Registration’s District Eight Ethics Committee, and he was an investigator for the Ramsey County Bar Association Ethics Committee.
When you speak to Mr. Wagner, you will talk to an accomplished and honorable attorney who has won the vast majority of cases that he has tried, and a humble man who insists that he does not want to toot his own horn, but instead wants to help people who have been injured get the fair recoveries that they deserve. That is his passion.
Mike's e-mail address: [email protected]
Areas of Practice
- Insurance law
- Personal injury – Plaintiff
- Motor vehicle accidents – Plaintiff
- Product liability law
- Car accidents
- Minnesota, 1976
- Wisconsin, 1982
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit, 1982
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota; J.D. 1976
- University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, Wisconsin; B.S. Magna Cum Laude 1973
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Past Member, Board of Directors for the Wisconsin Association of Justice
- Past Member of Minnesota Association of Justice
- Past Member, Wisconsin Office of Lawyer Registration Ethics Committee
- Past Investigator for Ramsey County Lawyers Ethics Committee