Were You Injured While Driving Out of State? We Represent Out-of-State Drivers in Wisconsin Traffic Injury Claims

Whether you are traveling down I-94, working across the state border, or attending college in Eau Claire or another school in the area, there are many reasons you may be driving in Wisconsin. If you are a resident of another state and were injured in an accident here, we can help you pursue an injury claim against the negligent driver and his or her insurance company.

At Wagner Law, LLC, in Menomonie, we often represent clients injured in car accidents with out-of-state drivers. Our attorney is licensed to practice law in Minnesota and Wisconsin, so we can pursue an insurance claim and file a personal injury suit in either state, depending on where the accident occurred. You can feel confident in our experience with complex vehicle accident cases, including those that involve nonresidents. We’ve had outstanding results in many cases when dealing with these complicated logistical circumstances.

Call us to discuss your injury claim at 715-235-6400.

Experience With Drivers From Both States

If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a motor vehicle accident, but are not a resident of the state where the accident occurred, you may wonder where to turn for legal help. Regardless of your home state, our lawyer, Mike Wagner, can represent you in your accident and injury claims. We also often assist Minnesota drivers injured in Wisconsin.

Minnesota’s No-Fault Insurance Act means that the liability for the accident does not affect who pays for your basic losses. If you have the required auto insurance coverage as a driver in a no-fault state, your insurance must cover your losses. This can be a complex issue in accident cases, especially when the accident occurs in a state other than where you reside.

Our law firm has represented clients in cases involving drivers with no-fault (PIP) insurance issues even when injured in a motor vehicle collision in another state. We understand how insurance issues affect our clients and how to recover the maximum compensation possible in your case.

Talk to Us Today

Please call our law office at 715-235-6400. You can also reach us by email using our online contact form. We can answer all of your questions, and your consultation is free.