After another person’s careless behavior on the road leaves you or someone you love suffering from serious injuries, it may be difficult to know what to do next. The stress of medical treatment and dealing with an insurance company after an accident can be overwhelming. Wisconsin injury victims need a legal team who will fight to protect their rights and make sure they are able to obtain all the compensation they deserve from the insurance company.
Vehicle Accident Injury Cases Our Menomonie Lawyer Handles
Vehicle accident injury claims are designed to protect those who are injured by someone else’s careless actions. These claims can be appropriate in many different situations, and experienced attorney Mike Wagner has represented injury victims in a wide variety of claims. Whenever another person’s carelessness behind the wheel causes you or someone you love to suffer serious injury, our legal team can help you understand your rights and fight to protect them. We handle cases involving:
- Car accidents have been increasing in frequency over the last five years in Wisconsin, with more than 129,000 crashes last year alone. Vehicle accidents leave drivers and passengers to face difficult recovery from serious injuries, including broken bones, lacerations, head and neck injuries, and more. When another driver fails to behave responsibly on the road, our legal team can help.
- Distracted and drunk driving are leading causes of injury and death on the road across the country, and Wisconsin is no exception. The dangers of driving while texting or under the influence are well-known, and victims do not have to bear the burden of someone else’s knowingly irresponsible decision.
- Semi-truck accidents are among some of the most deadly and serious on the road. Large, heavy trucks can inflict a wide and devastating range of injuries. Driver fatigue, maintenance failures, inadequate training, and other factors can play a role in causing these dangerous accidents.
- Bus accidents can cause life-changing injuries to both bus riders and passengers in other cars that share the road. Injuries from crashes, as well as pedestrian accidents, slips on the bus, door accidents, and more can involve many parties and quickly become complicated.
- Bicycle accidents injure and kill a bicyclist in Wisconsin every nine hours on average. Bicyclists have little protection against larger vehicles and are vulnerable to serious accidents, including crashes and door incidents. Bicyclists are afforded the same protections as any other vehicle operator by law, and those rights can be protected.
- Motorcycle accidents often involve serious injuries, as motorcycle operators, like bicyclists, are afforded little protection in a crash. Exposed to dangers from other vehicles, fixed objects, and even deer, motorcyclists can find themselves in pain and dealing with unfair prejudice against bikers. All cyclists deserve to have their rights protected, however, and it is possible to obtain compensation for your injuries.
- Pedestrian accidents persist in Wisconsin despite the state’s best efforts at improving road safety, awareness, and emergency response. According to state data, when a crash occurs with a pedestrian, the pedestrian almost always suffers an injury. Those who walk, jog, or hike along roadways are at risk from fast, heavy vehicles, and accidents occur despite pedestrians’ best efforts at safety.
- Work-related vehicle accidents are one of the leading causes of on-the-job injuries nationwide. These cases can also quickly become complicated. Whether you are the employee or simply a victim, the existence of third-party claims, workers’ compensation, and insurance companies can create a confusing situation that can be difficult to handle alone.
Aggressive Representation for Fair Compensation in WI
At Wagner Law, LLC, we understand how personal and important these cases can be for injury victims and their families. Our legal team knows that the compensation and closure a vehicle accident injury case can provide can be a key factor in victims’ future physical, emotional, and financial success. That is why it is critical for an attorney to prepare and accurately assess the value of all the losses associated with your injuries. Attorney Mike Wagner understands how to accurately value a case, and we fight hard for our clients’ rights to recover fair and reasonable compensation. Unlike many lawyers, we are willing to take a case to trial when the opposition refuses to offer a fair settlement. We fight to ensure that every client is able to recover the maximum amount of compensation to cover:
- Medical bills
- Medical equipment
- Modifications to your home and vehicle
- Rehabilitative therapy
- Psychological counseling
- Lost wages and benefits
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium and the loss of a loved one
- Property damage
When we take a case, we provide complete and thorough representation. We work with chiropractors, medical doctors, and other experts to establish liability and the damages arising from an incident caused by the negligence of another. Not only does this testimony and evidence present a compelling case at trial for our clients, but it also helps to convince insurance companies to offer reasonable settlements. They know the legal team at Wagner Law, LLC will not take just any offer that comes our way—either they provide injury victims the fair settlement they deserve or we will go to trial.
Contact Our Experienced Wisconsin Legal Team Today
When you suffer an injury in a vehicle accident in Wisconsin, you have rights that can be protected. At Wagner Law, LLC, our experienced lawyer Mike Wagner fights to ensure every client is able to obtain the maximum amount of compensation they deserve from the insurance company. To learn more about how we may be able to help and to schedule a free consultation—even if you are not sure if you have a claim—take a moment to fill out our online contact form or call our law office.